- Want to Be Clutter-Free? 5 Simple Habits for a Clutter-Free Life
- 4 Tips That Will Help You Clear Out Sentimental Clutter
- The Truth About Managing Expectations on Vacation: 4 Things You Need to Know
- What Happens to Your Brain When You Have Clutter?
- Struggling with Marriage Money Problems? 3 Simple Solutions
Do you ever feel like you’re screwing it all up, despite the fact that you’re trying your best?
That’s why I try to be intentional about loving life and being real. This is where I share stories, strategies and resources about breathing and rebooting through life’s messy moments. That means being intentional with thoughts, words and actions and loving the journey while you are in it.
Stop waiting for everything to be perfect! Because it’s never gonna be perfect. Life gets messy, yes. But you can always Breathe and Reboot.
One thing my readers love most is when I share my “not-so-perfect” moments with honesty (and sometimes humor), so that’s what I do.
I also love finding practical resources to stop staying stuck and move forward in life.
I don’t know about you, but now and then I like to be reminded that life isn’t perfect and there is beauty in the mess. Sometimes, we just have to look for it.
New to the blog? Start here.