How do you plan for the upcoming year when it comes to your goals and what you want to accomplish? Vision board quotes and affirmations are great tools to use on your vision board when planning your goals.
So I’ve compiled a list of 30 vision board quotes and affirmations in this post. But first, let’s talk about why anyone would use a vision board in the first place.
What a Vision Board Can Do
If you aren’t familiar with what a vision board is, you can check out this post and the free vision board checklist here. This checklist is designed to keep you focused and on track as you compile your board.
A vision board is any kind of collection of inspirational and motivational words, quotes or images used to help you focus on your life goals, intentions, and whatever you want to create in your life.
Keeping visual reminders of images and words that depict what you want out of life helps you keep those things top of mind and take inspired action to reach your goals.
Why Use Quotes and Affirmations?
Because the words you say to yourself matter. The words you speak and think can make an impact on how you feel.
When you feel good, you’re more apt to take action towards your goals. Taking action helps you to believe in yourself and what you are working towards.
You can change your mindset when you focus on positive words, quotes, and success affirmations.
You may want to choose inspirational vision board quotes, affirmations, and phrases that are relevant to specific areas on your board, like personal goals, financial goals, career goals, etc.
(You can read more about that here.)
How to Choose Vision Board Quotes and Affirmations
There is no right or wrong way. Basically, the most important words to include are words that inspire you. That’s it. It’s as simple as that.
Or you may just want to include words and phrases that resonate with you and speak to your feelings about creating a better life.
If you’re looking for a little Vision Board Inspiration, here are some quotes and affirmations to consider.
Inspirational Vision Board Quotes and Affirmations
Vision Board Quotes
- “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more?”
– Roy T. Bennett
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
– Karen Lamb
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ” – Walt Disney
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
- “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” Unknown
- “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do. ” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
- “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – David M. Burns
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
– Arthur Ashe
Vision Board Affirmations
- I acknowledge my own self-worth and my confidence is rising.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
- “I am living to my full potential.
- I surround myself with successful, positive people who believe in me and want to see me succeed.”
- I celebrate each goal and success with gratitude.
- I achieve success in every area of my life.
- My goals are in perfect alignment with my personal values.
- Solving problems and creating solutions comes naturally to me.
- Nothing can stop me from the success I desire.
- Every day I take action to achieve my goals.
- I expect positive outcomes in everything and I naturally attract great results.
- Everything is always working together for my greater good.
- I fully expect to achieve greatness.
- My thoughts create my reality, and so I focus on things in my life that bring me joy.
- I show up every day as 100 percent myself and know that I have amazing gifts to share with others.
Pin This So You Can Save for Later!
It’s important to put your vision board where you can see it. Review the words at least once a day. Say them out loud. Repeat them often so they become part of your subconscious. Write them out daily in a journal. Just find inspirational statements that resonate positively with you and find a way to consistently refer to them. I’ve also included a free printable list that you can download and use when you’re ready to start your own vision goal board.
Here is a free printable list of quotes and affirmations that you can download and use when you’re ready to start your own vision goal board.